Powering Progress across Atlanta and Beyond
Our Tailored Industry Solutions
At Digital ConsulTx, we possess deep expertise in various industry-specific verticals and our solutions are tailored to address the unique challenges faced by businesses in each sector.
Whether it’s streamlining operations, enhancing customer experiences, or driving innovation, our mobility and IoT solutions are designed to create tangible value for your industry.
Support For Every Stage Of Your Business
- Customer-Centric Approach: Deep understanding of industry-specific needs and goals.
- Tailored Solutions: Crafting mobility and IoT strategies that directly tackle industry challenges.
- Empowering Impact: Driving digital transformation for industry-specific strategic objectives.
- Extensive Portfolio: Over 290 service providers in our network for top-quality solutions.
- Perfect Alignment: Sourcing technology solutions that precisely fit your business requirements.
- Guarantee of Excellence: Ensuring your needs are met with the highest-quality solutions.
Schedule a consultation with a Team member today to learn more about how we tailor industry-specific solutions to meet your unique needs and goals.
Measure Everything & Improve What Matters!
Manage your entire Agri-business with Precision
The global food system is expected to feed a population that is likely to grow from 7.5 billion people today to almost 10 billion by 2050. Precision agriculture is about managing variations in the field to increase crop yield, raise productivity and reduce consumption of agricultural inputs.
Our Smart Building and Facilities solutions turn any building into a smart building with the power of IoT and LoRa. Smart-building data can support automated scheduling, from parking-space allocation to workspace assignment, to conference room reservation.
We offer integrated radar technology in detecting the availability of parking spaces aiming to meet the growing demand for greater precision of smart parking devices.
Reduce pollution with IoT technology
Livestock contributes substantially to the global economy. However, pollution is released into the environment as a result of the cultivation and raising of livestock, food crops, animal feed, and biofuel crops.
This translates into different challenges, such as the proper use of irrigation water and the control of gas emissions from livestock.